3 Mode to Choose
Distance Measure & Normal Scan Mode
Normal Scan Mode is for distance measurements when you hold down the power button, the data on the LCD screen will change as you move. The second Golf mode will show us the angle and slope-adjusted distance, real distance between golfer and flag; Last one is Speed mode, Press "M" Button to change measure mode, AND Long Press “M” button can switch meter and yard.
Field of view: 7 degree
Objective Lens: 25mm
Eyepiece lens: 16mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.9mm
Laser Type: 905nm
Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
Battery: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion 3.7V 900mAh
Measuring Time: 0.5-1 sec
Distance Measure Accuracy: ±1M
Angle Measure Range: ±45°
Slope Measure Range: ±20°
Measurement Distance Range:5-650Y1200Y
Measurement Speed Range:0-300km/h
Net Weight: 184g
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Scan Mode: Yes
Water Resistant: Yes
1. In order to protect the coating of the lens, do not use your fingers to touch the surface.
2. Laser rangefinder has been precisely calibrated by instruments, please don't disassemble by yourself.please send the device back to the dealer for repairing when need.
3. If lens becomes dirty, please wipe gently with cleaning cloth, do not use other objects to wipe it.
4. Avoid collision or heavyweight when carrying or using it, especially keep away from baking or corrosion.
5. Keep the product away from moisture during storage. Please keep it in a dry, cool, and well-ventilated place, and avoid direct sunlight, dust, and temperature shock.
Got this for assistance with measuring out the golf course. I�m fairly new to golf and this helps me gauge the distance to the hole, which in turns helps me decide which club to use. I like that this is versatile and can also be used for hunting. Perfect for all year usage!
I understand I didn't pay for top-notch accuracy. I was just looking for something that'll tell me I'm putting my crossbow target at 20, 30, 40, or 50 yards, so I can practice. My nephew was reading it, so the numbers seemed to be "bouncing around" a little, but good enough. I can't wait to test it on a real deer next month.
Nice! Seems solid though I have not had punished it in the fireld yet. Accuracy? I�m not sure except to say i ranged 5 different points from fixed location and repeated this 5 times over 1 hr allowing rf to shut down between tests. It marked each spot exactly each time.Time to acquire target seems slower than my Nikon but in the field I range 5 spots before I settle in to shoot.Think this is a winner
Has performed well so far. Seems accurate at distances I can measure with my Nikon 440, and according to the ballistics of my weapons it is accurate as measured by bullet impact.